The DCX76z decoder is suitable for the majority of Z to OO gauge locomotives. The maximum total load must not exceed 0.8A.
The high-frequency 16kHz or 32kHz DCX76z drive provides control for Faulhaber and similar motors. Alternatively, there is also infinitely adjustable 30-150 Hz for traditional motors.
The DCX76z can use 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, has load compensation (BEMF), address range 1 to 10240 and the ability to program on the main track 'on the fly'.
- Fully NMRA-compatible (DCC data format)
- Full "function mapping" as per NMRA standard
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Automatic uncoupling; time control for digital coupling,
- American light-effects such as blinking, dimming, flashing, single pulses Strobe, double Strobe, Flashing Headlight, Ditch Light left beacon Ditch Light right, Rotary Gyralite, Mars light, soft-start (slow glimmer).
- Full address range 1-10240
- User definable speed table CV67-CV94
- High-frequency 16kHz or 32kHz motor control
- Low-frequency motor control to 150 Hz selectable.
- 0.8 amperes motor current max
- 250mA max all function outputs.
- digital or analog operation
- Hard reset to reset the CV values to the factory setting
- User CV's to store personal data
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU (also intermediate)
- Signal controlled speed influence (Zimo HLU, off)
- Loco number (Zimo, off)
- Brakes with an asymmetric signal (diode ratio 1:4)
- Fully programmable with Lokmaus (including values ??and CVs to 255)
- Reliable overload protection (engine and auxiliary outputs are protected against overcurrent)
- 2 CVs groups freely selectable (for own or third-party applications)
Order number: DCX76zD