LENZ SET 101
Advanced NMRA DCC Features
- Version 3.6 software
- 9999 locomotive addresses
- Advanced Consisting, Double Heading
- Access to all 14 NMRA DCC functions
- 14 27 28 or 128 speed control
- Programming on the main line
- Support for all forms of service mode programming plus the ability to reset decoders to factory default
- Support for 1024 accessory decoders addresses
- Layout feedback, RailCom, separate programming track outputs and much more.
Smart Locomotive Address Allocation - 2 digit, 4 digit, basic addressing, extended addressing.
With all the choices DCC can be confusing. With your Set-101, you simply select an address by entering the locomotive address and the system automatically decides the form of addressing to use to control the decoder.