A sensor is built into every signal so there is no wiring or extra circuit boards etc. Just clip or wire the signal into your track for fully automatic 2, 3 or 4 aspect signalling which works just like the real railway! Best of all they work on both analogue DC* as well as digital DCC and are fully Layout Link compatible, so easy to link Mimic lights and switches on a Mimic panel for control, signal display and train position indication with just a single wire!
Quick and easy installation - everything is built into the signal!
• Signal senses train and changes signal until train safely past
• Links to other Sensor Signals with a single wire for fully automatic block signalling!
• Fully built ready to use signal with sensor built into the base - no other circuits or wires!
• Automatic function can be overidden by a Mimic switch or a DCC command.
• Can link to Mimic light using a single wire to show occupancy & position on a control panel (see Mimic switches)
• On Analogue DC* - wire to a regular 12-16V DC supply
• On Digital DCC - just slide in or wire straight into track for automatic or DCC control
• Feathers or theatre indicators can be controlled by DCC or Mimic switch, and if points are controlled by DCC can be made to light automatically by giving them the same address
• Kit of detailing extra’s included - ladder, handrail, phone etc
Signals with built in sensors which operate automatically on their own or can link to other Sensor Signals and Mimic Switches using a single wire. On DCC they slide into the track like a power clip or can be wired to work on analogue DC or digital DCC.
2 Aspect Home Signal