DS44 Basic Quad Stationary Decoder
Basic Quad Stationary Decoder for Slow Motion (Tortoise Type) Turnout Machines.
Add cost effective DCC control to your slow motion turnouts.
- Automatic Coordination of Auto Reverse and Circuit Breaker Tasks: It is both an auto reverser accessory decoder and a circuit breaker.
- Fast, all solid state design with reliable quiet electronic reversing, no blinks, clicks or sparks!
- For use with twin coil solenoid point motors like Peco and Seeps
A simple, single output, Servo motor decoder; it does not include a servo.
Manufacturer: Tam Valley Depot Singlet Micro DCC Single Servo Accessory Decoder
DS52 Dual Stationary Decoder for Snap Switches or Slow Motion Machines
DS64 Quad Stationary Decoder
The DS64 Stationary Decoder allows you to install and operate your turnouts directly through any DCC system that has turnout control.
The DS64 works with a wide selection of hardware. From solenoid turnout machines to slow motion motors, the DS64 hasn’t met a turnout it doesn’t like.
This affordable, easy to install decoder will add another dimension to your operations.
Out of stock
51801 SwitchPilot Extension,
4 twin-relays (DPDT) output,
2A each, extension for Switch Pilot Family
SE8C Signal Decoder
SE8C Plug 'N Play Signal Decoder make it easy to add prototypical signalling to your layout.
The SE8C can drive as many as 32 signal heads with many popular LED signal types.
It can also be used to control up to 8 slow motion turnout machines as either turnout control or control for semaphore type signals.
Easy modular Plug 'N Play and additional accessories make it simple to add signalling to your layout.
- Suitable for twin-coil snap action switch machines
- Suitable for motorized switch machines
- High current provision to support Peco and Atlas switch machines
- The 6 turnout addresses can be sequential or up to 6 user selected addresses.
- Control using separate push-buttons possible.
- Configuring the LS150 does not require a separate programming track and the parameters can be changed at any time in the future even after installation
- Requires a separate power supply of 3A at 16V.
DS51K1 Stationary Decoder for Single Kato Unitrack Turnouts
An easy cost effective way to add DCC control to your Kato Unitrack Turnouts.
Small enough to fit within the point