Easy to fit in seconds - No wiring!
• No switch - turns on automatically as the train moves, turns off 4 minutes after last movement so lights stay on in stations
• No pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Traditional warm white or modern cool white lighting
• Also with tail light, sparks or door lights effects!
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Fits most OO/HO coaches; lighting strip is 8mm wide x 220mm long (but may be cut down).
• Battery is the popular 20mm diameter 2032 coin cell - lasts months in normal use, years in standby
Each lighting strip is completely self contained with a built-in long life battery and five efficient LED lamps which realistically light the shortest Gresley to the latest Pendolinos! There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns on the lights automatically. The lights stay on whilst the train is in motion, then after it stops keeps the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit.
As well as the standard Lighting strips there are also versions with an additional effect which also work automatically and come complete with LEDs for the extra effect and which plug straight into the coach lighting strip so no wires or soldering!