- Small decoders are those that, in most cases, will fit into N gauge or smaller. Many are also well suited to OO/HO where space is tight.
- Standard covers the majority of decoders for OO/HO use. They are all too large to fit in smaller gauges.
- Large Gauge features all decoders with a continuous load capacity over 1.5 Amps.
- Plug and Play includes direct plug in and board replacement types for all gauges.
- The sound section includes all sound decoders with or without motor drive.
- Function only decoders have no motor drive and are used mainly for lighting.
This HO sized decoder is designed for the Kato RS2/RSC2 and C44-9, Stewart VO-1000, Intermountain F7, Atlas U23B and U30B locomotives in HO Scale. Also universal direct fit 8 pin decoder for use in many European locos where you don't want a wired harness.
Out of stock
This HO sized decoder with connectorized wiring harness provides easy installation. Plus 8 pin plug
1 Amp (1.25 Amp peak) rating and two function outputs. Size: 0.34" x 0.70" x 0.120 with 8 pin plug.
This Silent Running TM decoder is specifically designed for high stall current large scale locomotives such as those produced by USA Trains and Charles Ro.
Order number: NAVO Manufacturer: NCE
Plug and Play decoder for the N scale Intermountain Tunnel Motor. 1 Amp (1.25 peak) rating.
ORDER NUMBER : Z14SRP
Out of stock
Decoder Order number: D408SR Manufacturer: NCE
Order number: NMP15 Manufacturer: NCE
Order number: D13J Manufacturer: NCE