FX3 Functionoutputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independentcontrol.
Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and manymore
Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operatefunctions based on direction,
F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
Function Mapping for custom function setup.
Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with onekeystroke.
Advanced Consist Function Controls.
· Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Yourlocomotives look like the real thing.
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup &256 level resolution.
128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yardspeeds.
3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for customcontrol.
28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
· 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
· Basic, Advanced & UniversalConsisting.
· SuperSonic motor drive for silentoperation.
· Direct mode programming.
· Decoder Reset CV with or without speedtable reset.
· Transponder Equipped ready fortransponding on your Layout.
· Motor Isolation Protection helps preventdamage to your decoder.
· Automatic Analog Mode Conversion whenrunning on DC layout.
· Decoder Lock for individual programming ofmultiple decoders in one loco.
· Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.