Hornby OO Gauge R3990 LNER A1 2547 Doncaster
LNER No. 2547 'Doncaster' was built in August 1924 to A1 specifications. The locomotive was not named after the locomotive works that built it but after the 1873 Derby winner.
The locomotive was rebuilt to A3 specification in May 1946 and at the same time received the number 48 as part of Thompson's renumbering scheme. Upon nationalisation the locomotive was renumbered 60048 and remained in service with BR until September 1963.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm) 29.3
- Item Scale - 1:76 Scale
- Finish - Painted
- Colour - Green
- Gauge - OO
- DCC Status - DCC Ready 8 pin socket
- Operator - LNER
- Designer - Gresley
- Livery - LNER Apple green
- Minimum Curve (mm) - Radius 2
- Motor - 5 Pole Skew wound