You can leave the cords, dongles, and IR controls at home - this system is run completely over WiFi, keeping you mobile and focused on the job at hand. Designed for ambidextrous operation, the throttle features an ergonomic scroll wheel and intuitive printed-on function keys for easy heads-up operation, alongside a huge, backlit, and transflective LCD screen that displays relevant information in an easy-to-understand way. Full-text, human-readable menus and manual text entry put a new level of customization and configuration at your fingertips without the need for difficult technical manuals or complex button combinations. Eight programmable soft keys make accessing your necessary functions easier than ever. Two AA batteries power the throttle for many days of heavy use, and the calibrated battery level display guarantees you won’t be caught unprepared.
- Lightning-fast startup - powers on and connects in seconds!
- All throttles update and respond in real time to one another and locomotives on your layout
- Unparalleled attention to detail in ergonomics and comfort
- WiFi communication leaves line-of-sight and cord length limits behind. WiFi also can be expanded to provide superior range over other radio devices.
- Field-updatable software allows you to always keep your device up to date with the latest improvements and features!
- Up to 8 re-programmable buttons for easy access and function recognition.
- A "function map" view can be configured or synchronized with your JMRI roster to display all the functions of any decoder for easy reference and programming.
- A robust locomotive recall list displays user-customized roster names. It can even sync with your JMRI roster!
- Change connection modes to utilize different communication protocols at the touch of a button
- Built-in, bright, sunny white LED flashlight provides convenient lighting without eye strain whenever you need it
- Unprecedented portability and versatility